[英抓翻译]在你想要到睡不着的时候安抚你(tian乳/neishe1)[alot-of-axolotl]
6分钟tian乳,10分钟zuoai。
00:00Babe? Baby, what&039;s up? Shhh, no it&039;s okay, I promise.宝宝,怎么了?嘘,没关系的,我保证。
00:10I don&039;t mind that you woke me up.我不介意你叫醒我。
00:14Talk to me, what&039;s the matter?告诉我,发生什么了?
00:18Oh, is my good girl feeling needy? Come here then.宝宝是不是很需要我?过来。
00:26No sweetheart, really, I promise. It&039;s okay that you woke me up.不,亲ai的,真的,我保证。叫醒我也没关系。
00:36Honestly, I really like it when you get needy.说实话,我真的很喜huan你表现得渴求我。
00:42It&039;s like proof that you love me. All the words and affection in the world don&039;t compare to when you get needy.那是你ai我的证明。世界上所有的言语和ganqing,都无法和“你想要我”相比。
00:50When you get so desperate for me that you just have to have me there and then even if I&039;m sleeping.当你如此渴望我,就算我睡着了也没关系,因为你需要我在你shen边
01:00I love you. And I love when you get needy. Now let me take care of you.我ai你。我喜huan你想要我的样zi,让我来照顾你。
01:14Just let me hold you. I love spooning you.抱抱,我喜huan把你紧抱在怀里。
01:27That gives me really good access to your beautiful neck.这让我能很好地亲亲你的脖zi。
01:40I love kissing your neck. And along your shoulders. And the top of your back.我喜huan亲吻你的脖zi、肩膀、背。
01:55Just covering my good girl in kisses. Such a pretty girl.到chu1吻我宝宝。漂亮宝宝。
02:06But I bet you&039;d look even prettier if I gave you some marks.但我敢说,如果给你一些印记,你会看起来更漂亮。
02:11What do you say? Such a pret