03:56Come on, go on your fucking knees.来吧,跪。
03:43So, sweetheart, I think you need to be disciplined, right?所以,我认为你需要遵守规则,对吗?
02:35You&039;re very beautiful. You&039;re very attentive. Your whole personality, your whole attitude. You are impossible to ignore. But you should know better.你那么漂亮,那么贴心。你的个特
,你的
事风格,都让人无法忽视。你应该比我更清楚这种事。
02:01Tell me. Did he make you feel special? Did he make you feel seen?告诉我,他让你觉得自己很特别吗?他让你觉得自己被在乎了吗?
03:02Come here. I said, come here. Good girl.过来。宝宝。
then you guys must spend a lot of time together, right?既然你和他一起工作,那么你们在一起的时间一定很多,对吗?
06:47Fucking marking you.我在标
03:21My fingers against your cheek. Not rough, but firm.我只是用手指贴着你的脸颊。我没用力,没太用力。
(女男,略)
04:18Oh yeah. Come on, roll your tongue right there.来吧,卷起。
03:29Maybe, Sweetheart.I&039;m not mad at you, okay?亲的,我没生你的气,好吗?
03:16Don&039;t you just love the fingers against your skin?难你不喜
我碰你?
03:38I just don&039;t like to share what&039;s mine.我只是不喜与别人分享我的东西。
03:48So you would know how to behave. Let me remind you who you belong to.这样你就会知该如何好好表现。让我提醒你,你属于谁。
04:13You wanted this, right? You fucking wanted this, teasing me on purpose.你想要这个,对吧?你就是想要这个,你故意惹我。
04:22Yes, fuck. I&039;ll use your mouth to please me.是的,我会用你的嘴取悦自己。
04:01Show me what your mouth can do. Show me what your tongue can do. So fast following my orders, huh?让我看看你的嘴能什么。让我看看你的
能
什么。这么快就执行我的命令了,嗯?
(女男)
02:30You know, I don&039;t blame him, sweetheart.我不怪他,亲的。
02:13Oh really? That&039;s cute. Because the only eyes that should be on you are mine.真的吗?很好。因为只有我才可以注视你。